Tuesday, November 29, 2011

From the Heart

Another old blog post, from 2008 I believe:

I act from the heart quite often.  Sometimes that is a good thing and sometimes it gets me into trouble.  I have always said "I am who I am, nothing more, nothing less, just me"  I do what I feel needs to be done in that particular moment or for that particular situation.  The people in my life are there because, I hope, they choose to be there, I would never expect someone to be my friend out of obligation, no one is "expected" to stay a part of my life and I would never want you to feel that way.  I share my life and my heart with those that are important to me and those that I care about, now having said that I will say that sometimes we make choices in our life regarding things or people that we want to change and sometimes it's not an easy thing to do so therefore, those things and people are still a part of your life even though you may want them gone, when the time is right it will happen, because sometimes when you give from the heart and love from the heart those things or people that aren't important or that have shunned you or made you feel less worthy or worthwhile simply must go, and it's a matter of timing and letting go, the pieces must be in place and then the situation will take care of itself.  I am a very caring, nuturing person and I do not enjoy seeing those within my "heart circle"(the ones that really matter and you know who you are) hurt, or suffer in any way, it drives me up the wall because I can't fix it but that doesn't mean I won't try..and try.  I will cry tears for you, worry for you, fight for you, lose sleep, anything if it will make your situation better, and I'll worry about me later.  But if you have hurt me, or made me feel like I'm not worth your time or effort, that I don't matter and that I'm not good enough, (and yes you know who you are also) then you may still be a part of my life but I can guarantee you, you are NOT part of my heart and that you will eventually be put out for good, and the door will hit you in the ass on the way out.    

1 comment: