Monday, November 28, 2011

The Path We Walk

People often speak of coincidences, well I am learning that there is no such thing in life.  Everything happens for a reason, whether the reason is clear to us or not doesn't matter.  Our Higher Power is the only one that knows what we are truly meant to do with our lives, and although we are given choices to make and paths to walk, ultimately we will wind up where our Higher Power wants us to be.  We may be allowed to linger for a certain amount of time in relationships and careers, places or situations but if that isn't where we are truly meant to be then something will happen and we will be steered away from that particular part of our life, keep in mind that this will only happen when it is meant to happen, not before.  Sometimes I question a decision or a choice I made, and if I dare to sit down and study that decision or choice then I can usually link it to some prior event in my life, whether it involved me directly or whether I was on the "fringe" of the event, somehow it affected me enough to influence me later in life.  We will all get to the life destination we were meant to get to, I think that the life destinatnion is out of our hands, but the journey is up to us, and that our journey is dictated by our decisions and choices, and how much we learn and experience along the way is directly linked to those choices and decisions.  Enjoy your journey, experience both the good and the bad, and don't always choose the easy path, because sometimes you miss out on some of the most wonderful parts of life if you turn your back and walk away when something gets a little bit tough.

Tumblr_lufeuuH2Js1qfb46yo1_500

1 comment:

  1. Very well said. When things are tough come back to this entry and re read. You are are so much like me and know exctly why I say this! :)

    ReplyDelete